[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Body Farm Patricia Cornwell on Rescan List

  • From: Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 07:48:12 -0500

Yes, it is Body Farm which needs to be rescanned. I thought I entered the bookshare ID number correctly. Looks like I didn't.

At 10:08 PM 23/11/2006, you wrote:
Happy ThanksGiving Day for all booksharians:

I went to Jake's site to the Rescan list and there is Body Farm by Patricia Cornwell. I adquired the book to rescan but the link of Body Farm takes to a very different book in Bookshare:

<http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=14305>http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=14305

Book Information

Mr Honey's Correspondence Dictionary (German-English) by <http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksByAuthor.html?author_id=7248>Winfried Honig

Book to rescan:
Body Farm Patricia Cornwell Missing words at the end of lines, extra characters. 7/12/06

Best wishes
Dilsia

Cheap Talk? <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com>Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.