[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thanks Bookshare!

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 22:47:54 -0600

Hi Sue!

Since you said "uploading", I am not sure if you were uploading to submit or check in a book, so I'd like to say that when I checked in the book I've been proofreading, I also got the "thank you" message, which is a nice touch.

Debby

At 03:56 PM 2/6/2010, siss52 wrote

Hey all!

I just uploaded The Spire, and noticed we now get a thank you note like we used to on the old site! Nice!!

Thanks, engineers!

Sue S.

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>