[bksvol-discuss] Texas books by Fern Michaels

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 01:07:38 -0400

Which should I read first of the Texas/Vegas/Kentucky books by Fern Michaels,
does any one know?  I think the Texas series is first, but don't know which one
to read first.  Actually, if anyone has the coplete order of all the series'
I'd like to know them, if possible.  Thanks,
Patti

I have figured it out.  I don't mind having my dog and cat in the house,
because they don't complain so much about people hair.