[bksvol-discuss] Terminology (was Prairie Dogs). Reject vs release

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 16:08:45 -0800 (PST)

Please, all, be careful to use release when you tell us that you've released
the book back to the download page and reject reject when you indicate to the
administrators that the book can't be fixed and it is deleted from the download
page. Some of us (me, for example) are easily confused. smile

I was confused until I went to the download list and looked for both Prairie
Dogs and Genie.

Prairie Dogs was released, not rejected, and, as Judy says, Carrie explains why
on the comments. Also, the validator explained that there was a problem with
page four.

I can't get the book but maybe if I can see the page I can fix it. I'll write
to Shelley.

I don't know what was wrong with the book Genie, but presumably the submitter
and validator will be informed.

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/