[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tathea by Anne Perry is scanned

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 00:06:45 -0800 (PST)

No. I started by scanning books that were requested,
but I have some arthritis and, though I'm embarrassed
to mention anything so minor compared to the problems,
in addition to blindness and deafness, so many people
here have, scanning was too painful for me. I'm
willing, and do, scan missing pages from books--in one
instance it turned out to be a third of the book--and
I do children's books because they can't be scanned,
usually, but have to be typed--but generally I stick
to validating. I have access to three different
library systems, so I usually can obtain books to
provide missing pages or book that require vision
because of difficult fonts or other problems. smile

Cindy