[bksvol-discuss] Re: TEST

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 22:27:30 -0700

Chella, there was an accessibility evangelism business card file
attached to your 1st message. It is very late now & I am going to bed.
I will assist u w/this in the morning should u desire. I'm simply too
tired to do it now. This kind of work requires incredible
concentration & meticulous attention to details, & I am so not there
at this point! Contact me privately w/your skype details &/or your
phone number if u want my help--also the details of when this started
would be helpful. I do suggest u run both an antivirus & antispyware
scan on your machine.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride