[bksvol-discuss] Synopsis, strange words and Mr. Rui Cabral

  • From: Dilsiaa@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:17:20 EDT

Hi fellas:

   About the synopsis, I would'nt like to offend anyone but I agree that a
synopsis is a summary of what was read, do you remember when the teacher asked
us to write a sumary of a book? that what a synopis is. The website though has
some bugs that are cumbersome to deal with, I don't think that the webmaster
of the site would be annoyed with our comments to improve the HTML of the
website <smile>. There is a e-mail address to the webmaster of the site, maybe
we
should address those concerns to this e-mail. I have used it when I was
beginning here and they answered quick.

Thanks for your kind attention
Dilsia A. Martínez Rivera
Villalba PR

  The rating of fair is a subjective one, but we have to think carefully
about it; fair because of capital letters , names and typos or fair because the
book is illegible I mean you can't read it because the characters are really
really messed up.

Mr. Guido Corona, a question: What does "Syllibic" and "sysiphean" mean?
Quoted from the postings you have sent to the list.

Mr. Rui Cabral, I would like you to resend the post that came out as a code
language, that code language is a very lively example of fair (illegible), not
fair(Capital letters, names and typos of the printing); I would like to know
what your message  was about.