[bksvol-discuss] Re: Superscripts in OmniPage?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 16:15:11 -0700

If you can't get it fixed I'd be happy to proof the book for you and put in
the footnotes (I think we're currently doing:

1. place a blank space between the text and the footnote number, and place
an asterisk next to the number (keeping the asterisk and  number in normal
(size 12) font); or

2. keep the number in normal (size 12) font with no asterisk and just a
space between the footnote number and the text; or

3.  keep the number in superscript font, again putting a space between the
footnote number and the text.

Someone please let me know if what I've put here is correct because,
whether I proof Deb's book or not I'll be doing one soon that requires I do
the footnote numbers correctly

 Cindy