[bksvol-discuss] Re: Superior Women

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 08:12:24 -0700

Hi,

I am the one who submitted Superior Women. Was there a problem with the last page? I thought I had it in pretty good shape before sending it in. Sorry if there's a problem

Bud Schwab
.At 01:24 AM 6/14/2004, you wrote:
Mickey,

I've requested the book. It should come in to my
branch Wed. or Thursday. When it does, I'll
double-check with you to be sure what you want is the
last page. Then I can scan and send it to you.

Since you're rejected it, I gather that when you
submit it it will be a new submission and will go
again onto the download list. I gather you will get
the credit rather than the person who submitted it
originally. Maybe that person will see it and download
it for validation.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California