[bksvol-discuss] Submitting Mars

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 20:35:52 -0400

here is another in the Planet Guides published in 1992.  It will need some
work, but if you all are willing to do it is submitted.  Feel free to reject
if you deam it too much work, as I will go through and delete the junk when
I have the time.

It is a curse I have with KESY that my scans particularly those with
pictures end up with junk characters instead of pictures.  Very predictable.
And I follow all the regular suggestions.

Anyway.  it needs the word caption in front of captions, and have the
captions separated from the text, as this might make reading very difficult.
Also needs junk characters removed, whoever they are.  It is pretty obvious
what is junk and what is real text.  And finally needs spell checked and
looked over for the usual scannos, though from what I read there don't seem
to be a lot.

Thanks for whoever is going to edit this, as this saves me a lot of time.

Mars is in the .rtf seciton of the website.

Will be putting Mercury up probably tomorrow.

And will have five more books to scan before I can go back for the next set
at the library.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

If a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is
anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

      -- Edgar Watson Howe