[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted for approval:

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 02:34:37 -0400

Thanks to Jim and Mickey for working on this book. Many of us here have been touched by breast cancer in some way, and I'm thankful that Bookshare readers will have access to timely medical information. You two may have saved a life or three with your work on this book. (smile)

Monica Willyard

mickey wrote:
Hi. I just finished validating BREAST CANCER: THE BASICS AND BEYOND. It's current information, something that I consider useful to every woman.

Jim Rawls worked hard to get a nearly-perfect scan. The only garbled text was what was really a graphic, but the scanner didn't know it--the machinery, not the submitter.

I'm very impressed with this book.

Mickey Prahin