[bksvol-discuss] Submitted fiction by Kate Charles

  • From: "Jennifer Aberdeen" <freespirit328@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 18:21:57 -0400

Hi all,

I finally finished re-scanning the book I started last week.

Evil Intent by
Kate Charles

Short Synopsis:

Life in the clergy is quiet, respectful, peaceful or so Callie Anson believes
when she begins her new job as curate to the Reverend Brian Stanford at All
Saints' Church in Paddington. Little does she realize how wrong she could be.

Tomorrow I'll be going to the library to pick up the other two books in this
series to scan.

Jen
Shop my store for the latest and greatest in beauty and wellness products!
www.youravon.com/jaberdeen

Jennifer Aberdeen, AVON Independent Sales Representative
freespirit328@xxxxxxxxx
401-644-5607