[bksvol-discuss] Submitted: a new Noam Chomsky

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BookShare" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 12:41:52 -0500

Hi all,

Just submitted for validation,

What We Say Goes: Conversations on U.S. Power in a changing World
by Noam Chomsky

It's all cleaned up, headers stripped and page numbers and chapter titles
protected.
Should be a quick and easy validation.

From the back cover:
In this new collection of conversations, conducted in 2006 and 2007, Noam
Chomsky explores the most urgent issues: U.S. confrontations with Iran and
North Korea, the deterioration of the Israel-Palestine conflict and Israel's
recent invasion of Lebanon, the ongoing occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan,
the rise of China, the growing power of the left in Latin America, and the
Democratic victory in the 2006 U.S. midterm elections. As always, Chomsky
presents his ideas vividly and accessibly, with uncompromising principle and
clarifying insight.

TIA for validating...
Deborah

It has removed 817 spam emails to date.