[bksvol-discuss] Submitted: The Intention Experiment

  • From: jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 13:28:08 -0800 (PST)

Submitted: Lynne McTaggart© 2007 by
The Intention Experiment Using Your Thoughts To Change Your Life And The World.

If you are interested in the science of how your thoughts affect other people,
the planet and yourself, you will want to read this book.
Easy Validation:
-headers removed
-page numbers validated with blank pages numbered and labelled
-spell checked very carefully including the long list of reference materials.

Intention Experiment demonstrates that thought is a thing that affects other
things.
McTaggart takes you on a gripping, mind-blowing journey to the furthest reaches
of consciousness.As she narrates the exciting developments in the science of
intention, she also profiles the colorful scientists and renowned pioneers who
study the effects of focused group intention on scientifically quantifiable
targets -- animal, plant, and human.
McTaggart offers a practical program to get in touch with your own thoughts, to
increase the activity and strength of your intentions, and to begin achieving
real change in your life.
We're connected to everyone and everything -- and that discovery demands that
we pay better attention to our thoughts, intentions, and actions.

Jim Nuttall