[bksvol-discuss] Submitted: Poseidon's Gold

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 12:28:21 -0400

I just submitted Poseidon's Gold: A Marcus Didius Falco Mystery.
I read it, spell-checked it, and fixed all the page numbers and chapter
headings.  I regularized the font and fixed it as instructed to show
headings.  So far as I'm concerned, someone could jiffy-proof this book,
and it would be fine.

Synopsis:
Set in 72 A.D., ancient Rome.  Marcus returns from Germany only to get
entangled in a failed business deal of his heroic dead brother's making.
Marcus winds up a murder suspect, trying to figure out what his brother
had been up to, and has to join forces with his estranged father.
Sequel to The Iron Hand of Mars.

Tracy