[bksvol-discuss] Submitted PS Your not listening

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:04:34 -0500

Someone's in for a treat. I just submitted P. S. Your not Listening by Eleanor
Craig.  It's her first book about her work with one of the first "transitional
classes" in the country.  She worked with emotionally disturbed kids before
state and federal laws mandated equal educational opportunity for all.  The
book has been pre validated, but a heads up - I've taken great care to
reproduce hand written sections that are photo reproductions of the kid's work
and notes.  I've left all their spelling and capitalization errors intact as
well as leaving the layout as intact as possible as it's often significant.

Have fun with this one.

Natasha & Fossey

Guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.livejournal.com/users/guidingpaws/