[bksvol-discuss] Submitted: Nonfiction

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteer List <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 19:04:50 -0600

Just submitted the following. Should be a pretty easy proof, see my comments below.

Book Information
ISBN: 0-9715778-3-8
Title: Selling Used Books Online: The Complete Guide To Bookselling At Amazon's Marketplace
And Other Online Sites
Author(s): Stephen Windwalker, Genevieve Kazdin (Contribution by)
Publisher: Harvard Perspectives Press
Copyright Date: 2002
Copyrighted By: Harvard Perspectives Press
Brief Synopsis:
Discusses how to get started selling used books online, with an emphasis on amazon.com.
Also covers the basics of starting and running a business.
Long Synopsis: 0-9715778-3-8
Comments:
Font and paragraphs have been standardized, running headers removed and pages numbered. The title and chapter headings have been formatted. There are a couple of tables that I have formatted. I have not read through, but did a quick spellcheck, and corrected the poorly recognized pages. Should be a pretty easy proof. This is an interlibrary loan book, which I only have until Feb. 4, but would be happy to answer any questions.
mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx
Adult content: No
Language: English US
Book Quality: EXCELLENT
Categories: Nonfiction, Computers and Internet, Professional and Technical, Business
and Finance--
Melissa Smith