[bksvol-discuss] Submitted: My Bread cookbook

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 14:30:03 -0400

I have done something I almost never do anymore--submitted a book!  I feel
very pleased with myself.
The book is
My Bread: the Revolutionary No-Work No-Knead Method, by Jim Lahey.
It explains how to make delicious homemade bread with almost no effort and
no expensive equipment.  Since I got this book, I make bread every week,
and I'm not generally a very enthusiastic cook.

I've read through the whole thing, and I think I've fixed every
measurement that didn't scan well.
Gail Johnson indicated an interest in working on it, so here it is, Gail!

Be kind to my little book!
Tracy