[bksvol-discuss] Submitted Goddess in the Office

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 15:57:28 -0600

Hi Booksharians,

I just submitted a short little book called "Goddess in the Office A Personal
Energy Guide for the Spiritual Warrior at Work" by Zsuzsanna E. Budapest. Yes
that's really the correct spelling of her name, I promise!

The only thing weird about this book is that the page numbers were printed in
the vertical middle of the outside margin of the page - meaning they scanned in
weird places. I tried to move them all to either the top or the bottom, but
make no promises. Otherwise it's a nice clean scan and should be a trouble-free
validation.

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worthwhile."
~Herm Albright,, writer
----