[bksvol-discuss] Submitted: 3 In 1 Slow Cooker,casseroles, Desserts

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <luvlabguidedogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 16:43:08 -0500

Good news. My aunt, from whom I borrowed the book I asked for help with, still
had the book, so I got it back from her and fixed the page I missed. it's on
the site now, waiting for validation.
Book Information
ISBN: 978-1-4127-2723-5
 Title: 3 In 1 Slow Cooker,casseroles, Desserts
 Author(s): Publications International Staff
 Publisher: Publications International, Limited
 Copyright Date: 2008
 Copyrighted By: Publications International, Ltd
 Brief Synopsis: Three charming cookbooks in one.  Slow Cooker, Casseroles, and
Desserts are packed with the kind of real home cooking that delights the whole
family and
makes you the star at the next potluck party.
 Long Synopsis: Three charming cookbooks in one.  Slow Cooker, Casseroles, and
Desserts are packed with the kind of real home cooking that delights the whole
family and
makes you the star at the next potluck party.  More than 150 recipes are here
from old favorites, such as Yankee Pot Roast and Vegetables to new classics,
such as Chai Spice Cake.  To add to the fun, every recipe is illustrated in
Dianna Marcum's playful rustic style.
 Comments: Read through, completely edited, should be an easy validation
Julie Morales
WLM: inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxx
Yahoo & AIM: mercy42103
Twitter: @luvlabguidedogs