[bksvol-discuss] Submissions Seven, Eight, Nine

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 15:05:00 -0500

I'm cleaning out a backlog from when i didn't have internet access. Can you
tell??

Two more from my backlog of pagan/spiritual books.

Your Magickal Name: Using Astrology, Numerology, Myth and Meaning to Choose the
Right One by Phyllis Vega and Debra Vega
Are you seeking a magickal name for ritual, ceremonial, or Craft purposes?

Are you looking for the ideal name for a child, pet, group, sacred object, or
business?

Are you trying to name the characters in your latest novel, story or
screenplay?

Your Magickal Name is the perfect book for you! This book will help you
discover that perfect name by showing you how to use basic astrology,
numerology, mythological references, meanings, and the mysterious powers
associated with names.

Your Magickal Name is an indispensable guide that covers all the naming basics
including;

» Reasons for choosing a magickal name based on numerology and astrology.

» Cultural and religious customs and rituals associated with naming.

» The folklore of the mysterious powers attributed to names.

» How to create original names.

» Methods for discovering the most appropriate name.

.  And much more.

For easy reference, Your Magickal Name contains an alphabetical listing of more
than 8,000 names, noting the language of origin, meaning and numerical value of
each. They are sorted into female and male master lists, with those names
considered to be unisex appearing in both.

No matter who or what you are naming, Your Magickal Name is a rich resource of
ideas and information that will help you make the best possible choice.

Motherpeace: A Way to the Goddess Through Myth Art and Tarot by Vicki Noble
FOR OVER A DECADE, Motherpeace has been an inspiration and oracle for women all
over the world. Motherpeace  recovers the positive, nurturing, peace-oriented
values of prepatriarchal times, and brilliantly combines art, history,
mythology, folklore, philosophy, and comparative religion with an informed
spiritual and feminist perspective.

Vicki Noble challenges us to celebrate our ancient peaceful heritage and to
reclaim our right as a people to a life without war. The book is a vision of
hope and transformation, made even more powerful by the vibrant pictorial
images of the

seventy-eight Motherpeace tarot cards.

Motherpeace shows how traditional myths and symbols can provide  ideas and
images for understanding  the meaning and power of the Goddess for women and
men today.

The Sacred Circle Tarot by Anna Franklin
Enter the powerful dreamscape of The Sacred Circle Tarot. Walk the spiral path
of wisdom. Seventy eight haunting images draw your spirit into Britain a\m\
Ireland's most sacred places, linking you with the spiritual legacy of the
Celts: their reverence for the great well) of being, the cycles of life, the
divine energy of the Goddess And God, And the land's ancient magic.

This book explains the imagery of The Sacred Circle Tarot cards And how to use
them to enrich the circle of your own life. Divine the meaning of the currents,
energies. And events surrounding you when you lay out the cards in the zodiac
Spread, the Circle Spread, the Planetary Spread, the Romany Spread, the Web
Spread, or the Celtic Cross, broaden  your spiritual reach as you meditate on
mysteries such as the Goddess in Her aspects, the Seasons, the Fight Festivals,
or the symbolic battle between winter And summer.

Join the dance of the sacred circle. These mystical cards will attune your
inner rhythms so they vibrate with the pulse of the earth itself.

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"I want to be successful like everyone does, but through my idea of success. I
don't just mean that I will make a lot of money and be known for what I do, but
that I make a difference in someone's life."
-- Megan Piontek 1985-2008
{{Miss you forever}}