[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stripper and Preliminary Pages

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 00:15:44 -0700 (PDT)

Jill,

I don't know if this is the right answer to your
question, but the books themselves repeat the title at
least 3 times, often. There is the title on the cover,
which I put first but which, I've noticed, many
scanners omit. Then sometimes there's the title and
author on an inside page. Then there's the title page.
Then I have four books sitting on my bed and they all
have those three titles. Another book only has two,
because it doesn't have a cover with the title on it.
Occasionally I've had books that have another title
page before the main body of the book after the
copyright page.

Cindy