[bksvol-discuss] Re: Strange book checkout problem

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 22:32:55 -0500

Hi John,

I'm not Madeleine obviously, but reject the book and say that the wrong file must have gotten uploaded when it was submitted. That happens occasionally. Since it's a BSO they'll figure it out and put the book up again on the checkout list with the right file.

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 10/30/2015 9:53 PM, john.falter wrote:

Hi Madeleine:
This evening I clicked the link to checkout "BSO_Crows__Nature_s_Children" by Jen Green.
What actually downloaded was "Dracula Is a Pain in the Neck" by Elizabeth Levy
What should I do?

On 7/21/2015 11:36 AM, Madeleine Linares wrote:
Hi all,

Here's the official answer:

Title: 20 point and bold
Sections/books/parts: 18 point and bold
Chapters: 16 point and bold
Subchapters: 14 point and bold

Please do not change the font size or bolding of the author. This is
unnecessary if you're also changing the title font size/bolding. Ann gave an
excellent example for book parts: if there are no chapters within the parts,
treat them as chapters. If there are chapters within the parts, treat them as
parts.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Madeleine Linares