[bksvol-discuss] Star Trek

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 21:32:56 -0500

Scot,
I'd like some information on the Star Trek books along with the Buffys and Angels. Those are the 3 series I have reasonable amounts of. I would expect these to be pretty much PQ books, but there a few I don't see at all. I'm reluctant to start on those without some feedback.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Rains" <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>