[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stand in the Wind

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 12:19:51 -0700

Hi, Jamie, is it possible to customize it so it looks the way you wish?
Mind you, I don't know how to go about it but maybe somebody who knows
how to configure things can help you there. I have Firefox 4 on my
computer and I hear your version is more accessible than the one I have.
They're updating all the time kind of like the weather. Wait a bit and
it will change. Regards, Kim Friedman.