[bksvol-discuss] Re: Spurgeon biography

  • From: "Paula Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 18:51:09 -0500

    Thanks, Cindy. Actually, I think the last several chapters of the book
just need to be completely rescanned. The first ten chapters were in pretty
good shape, but now I'm finding a lot of gibberish that I can't interpret.
If I don't hear from the submitter, and you can't find the book, I will
probably reject this copy. If I can get the book later, I can rescan
Chapters 11-14 and resubmit it some other time.

    Thanks for your help. Please let me know what you find out.

Regards,
Paula