[bksvol-discuss] Someone asked to proofread for me, and I can't remember who you are.

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 16:13:06 -0700

Hi Everyone!

        Okay, I should have written this down, but didn't.  I am slated to
scan "Stillwatch" by Mary Higgins Clark as a BSO.  When first this was
announced nearly a year ago, someone said they were interested in
proofreading the book.  If you are still here, do you remember asking?  If
so, can you please speak up and remind me who you were?  If the original
requester to proofread doesn't speak up, I have had another offer for a
proofreader for this book, and will tell her that the book is hers.

I'm sorry that I didn't have the presence of mind to write down who the
requesting proofreader was.  If you'll refresh my memory, I promise to write
it down this time.

Thank you all for putting up with my brainlessness.

Mayrie