[bksvol-discuss] Six J. D. Robb Books Validated and Uploaded for Admin Approval

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 19:40:07 -0500

OK, I've been busy validating today.  I finished cleaning up the following
six J. D. Robb books and uploaded them for admin approval:

Judgment in Death

Portrait in Death

Imitation in Death

Betrayal in Death

BSO Divided in Death

BSO Seduction in Death

That just leaves Ceremony in Death and a rescan of Witness in Death to catch
this series up and be one up on NLS because Carrie has the latest short
story collection on her list of NYT bestsellers.  The remaining two have
been difficult to find because they've only been released as mass market
paperbacks, so if anyone has access to either book, then please scan it.

BTW, Judgment and Portrait have already been added to the collection.

Gerald