[bksvol-discuss] Re: Single quote

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 16:42:37 -0800

Hi Mickey,

        The only way I know to do this is by using the find and replace
dialogue, if I'm understanding your question correctly. Find the single
quote that you want to change. When your cursor is sitting on it, press
shift plus right arrow to select that character. Now pres control plus c to
copy that character to your clipboard. Open the find and replace dialogue in
K1000 by pressing control plus h. In the find box press control plus v to
paste your selected and copied character in the find box. In the replace box
type an apostrophe.  Tab to "replace all" and hit enter. K1000 will tell you
how many replacements it has made. Be patient if you think there are a lot,
it could take a few minutes. If you achieved the change that you wanted,
save your file.  If you got some result other than what you wanted, just
close the file without saving your changes.

        Sorry if this was not what you were looking for.

Mayrie