[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted proofer wanted--got it

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 20:12:04 -0600

Hi Cindy!

Thanks for sticking with such a tough book. You will really have accomplished a huge job when you finish that one.

Debby

At 08:57 PM 12/29/2009, Cindy wrote
O.K. I've downloaded it and have it saved as both a word and rtf file. I'll re-request the book and will proof it, but I want to finish at least Kind of Blue and maybe do Beasst int eh Garden first--though I can work on copyediting first if necessary.

Kind of blueis hell. I've never seen a book so badly paginated. The can is fine, but the book itself is terribly arranged, and it's taken me quite a while to figure out how to get the various texts on various pages to read consecutively and where to stick photo pages and their text so phtocopied pages also read conxeccutively. I'm on a roll now, I think, though.
Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List