[bksvol-discuss] Re: Side Effects

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 02:15:02 -0500

Cindy, I'll have to do that! I got totally caught up in the start of the story when I had downloaded it for validation. But after I realized I couldn't figure out the pagination, I released it back to Step 1 without reading any further. I was really happy that you found a space to fit it in to your validating list, and have been keeping my eye out for it to show up in the collection so I could download it and read it! smile.

Judy s.

Cindy wrote:
You can write a review. I was thinking of it but I put everything into the
long synopsis, and I don'y quite know how to rate it.