[bksvol-discuss] Re: Shannon, gap creek for you

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 15:01:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi Shannon,

I see Tom won't be submitting it until the beginning
of next week, but I suggest that when he does you go
for it right away before someone else takes  it. You
can keep renewing it until you finish the book you're
validating and can get to Gap Creek. Otherwise someone
else might get it and not do as good a job. That's
what happened to Make Mine Maclain, even though
Shelley had put to save for me because she felt it
needed a sighted validator. And when the book got into
the collection, nothing had been done to it, even
though it was marked Excellent (Gustavo pulled it and
put it onto the download list for me and now I'm
validating it).

The moral of the story:  if you want something, take
it when it's there (smile).

Cindy

--- "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>