[bksvol-discuss] Re: Server down

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 07:23:19 -0700

Hi, Robert, I hope you're able to submit your book. I resorted to checking
out a book by using Firefox and it worked. However, this isn't an unalloyed
blessing. When I wish to hit the Next link or a numbered link to get out of
the first page, Firefox won't go anywhere but the first page. I wonder if
you know anything about correcting this? If not, I guess we're stuck either
with obstreperous web sites with gremlins mucking about or with computers
with gremlins mucking about. Either way, it's no fun. Regards and
commiserations (for what it's worth) Kim Friedman.

  _____