[bksvol-discuss] Series books on step 1

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 03:35:57 -0700 (PDT)

I noticed a lot of new series books added to step 1 in the past week. I was
wondering if the submitters had read the new volunteer manual. It asks:

  3.2.1 Title  If the book is part of a series of books, please add the series
number to the title. For example, "The Hidden (Animorphs #39)" or "Dark Force
Rising (Star Wars: The Thrawn Trilogy Vol. 2)".

  Hopefully when the validators choose a series book, they will fix the title
so it agrees with the guidelines in the new manual.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Murder on Monday - Ann Purser