[bksvol-discuss] Sending KES file to word

  • From: "NANCY M HILL" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 21:27:17 -0400

Hi all, send my bookin Kes over to word to look for smart quotes, increase the length of paper to get rid of soft page breaks, and what else should I check for...do I transfigure my kes file to word while in Kor change it once I get to Word.

When I take my book back to kes, do I actually take it back, if it is ready do I save it as a rtf file and send directly to awaiting validation?

Thanks for your help.

Nancy