[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scans with Spaces in the Middle of Words

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 07:21:28 -0500

Lora, had the same problem but since it was a short book, had a lot yesterday
reading it. I could be wrong in my theory, but one reason could be that the
page wasn't flat on the scanner. I have done this myself but gone back and
rescan the page. I wonder if the type could have anything to do with it. I'm
not the expert though so maybe Jake or someone else with more expertise will
have the answer.
For skype contact bobwichitaks