[bksvol-discuss] Scanning requests, please, will gladly validate

  • From: "Liz Bottner" <liziswhatis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 00:56:17 -0400

Hi all:

I'm looking for three books as I will be needing them for school. They are
entitled Denial of Death by an author with the last name Becker, Forbidden
Experiment by an author with the last name of Shattuck, and Significant
Others by an author with the last name of Stanford. If any of you could get
a hold of any of these books for scanning, I would be more than happy to
validate. If you are able to get one or any of them, please email me off
list and let me know as I am unlikely to check list mail too often right
now.

Thanks, and take care,

Liz

email: liziswhatis@xxxxxxxxxxx Visit my Live Journal :