[bksvol-discuss] Scanning or validating

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 23:19:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, Robert.

Have you considered validating instead of scanning? It
doesn't cost anything, if you have a computer at home
and no scanner. And there are so many books that need
to be validated. When Jake posted Marissa's list for
Aug. 30, there were over 400 books awaiting
validation.

Unfortunately, one doesn't acquire credits very fast
for membership by validating, so if you're working for
your membership fee, scanning is the way to go. Of
course, maybe yo're paying more at Kinko's than
themembership would cost. smile

Cindy