[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanners for a Friend

  • From: "Beth Hatch" <bhatch200@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:05:28 -0700

Hi Shelley,

The Epson 4480 is no doubt still around, but the newer model may be more
available, it is the Epson 4490.  We just bought it, it's very fast and
quiet and Kurzweil found it immediately on the spot after I installed it and
turned on the computer.  It can be found at stores like Compusa, Best Buy,
Computers4Sure, Staples, and many others.  If I can help further, write me
privately at: bhatch200@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Best Regards,

Beth