[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner Settings Advice, Please?

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 14:15:18 -0500

In terms of open book, you can go into scanning settings, and change some
things. However, I'm not familiar enough with 8 to really tell you what to
change. I'm sure others on this list are though.
"The different among us tell our stories because we are all only human and
so much need a witness to the truth,"
Claudia Bepko