[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scan Lists

  • From: Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 20:48:03 -0400

Hi Laura and list.
Sorry, but Sue is working on The Fort at Rivers bend by Jack Whyte. She's proofing the whole series. However, I'm about to upload a historical mystery with Laura's name on it.
Julia

On 04/06/2012 8:42 PM, Laura Shannon wrote:
Thanks Jackie.

I will check the books out to be certain they still need proofed before contacting Madeleine. As for the other book, I will continue the proofing then.

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 8:38 PM, Ixchel, Jackie <starsandhearts2@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:starsandhearts2@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi,
    Sometimes the books being scanned list is not accurate and if it was
    in the checkout list I say do it because most likely the person who
    compiles the list forgot to take that book off.
    As for your other requests, I would check both books to be completely
    sure that they are not in the site because one time I wanted to proof
    a book and it had already been proofed and aproved. If the book is not
    on the site, you can email Madeleine to see who is scanning it and
    maybe she can put you in touch with that person.
    Hope I helped,
    Jackie

    --
    Currently Reading: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan and Hex Hall by
    Rachel Hawkins