[bksvol-discuss] Sarah Blake

  • From: "cindyray@xxxxxxxxx" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 21:41:27 -0400

I have downloaded "A New Religious America." It has been on Step 1 off and
on since May, and Sarah has had it a lot of the time. It says "good, some
errors." Sarah, I'm wondering, or anyone else who might have done work on
this book, what the deal is with it. Is it full of errors? If so, I want to
go ahead and reject it; if not, because it was once a textbook of mine, I
would validate it. If I had to reject it, I would likely rescan it.
Cindy Lou