[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rtf And Kurzweil

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 13:17:44 -0500

yep it is a bug with Kurzweil and with bookshare.

I always open my  files in MS word and then save them before uploading them.
Why i don't know.

And what is more stranger is that the Braillenote has no problem reading the
files even if i straightly send them from Kurzweil to it.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.