[bksvol-discuss] Re: Renegade: The Making of a President

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 18:15:14 -0500

Actually, Bob, I was proofing it, not scanning it. However, I'm surprised that it wasn't caught that 2 people had submitted scans of the same book.

Melissa

Bob wrote:
It appears this book was approved today, so how could Millisa have known that Marilyn was doing it? I looked on the wishlist and didn't find it there. I guess the best thing, Milissa, would be to advertise on this list that you are starting to scan, and maybe you did and it was just missed. Bob There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book, Books are well written or badly written, That is all,
-- Oscar Wilde,The Picture of Dorian Gray