[bksvol-discuss] Removing tables from Microsoft Word 2007

  • From: Lisa Gorden-Cushman <crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 13:55:45 -0800

Hi people,

I know this was discussed several months ago, but I cannot find the messages in
my trash.  How do I convert a table into regular text in word 2007?  Someone
made the table of contents of this book I am proofing into this beautiful
table.  The problem is that I cannot make my braille note mpower read the
document, so I cannot proof on my Braille Note with the table.  If anyone has
any suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Lisa

Sent from my iPhone To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to