[bksvol-discuss] Re: Removing black ink from scanner glass

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 11:38:08 -0500

Hello,

I would recommend neither of these products for your scanner though.  The
best solution, believe it or not, is either a dry, lint-free cloth or a
water vinegar solution on a lint-free cloth.  Thick paper towels will do the
job as well.  Windex and other glass-cleaning solutions have abrasive
chemicals that will damage your scanner platen.

HTH.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director