[bksvol-discuss] Releasing and validating

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:47:39 -0800

Hi. This is informational only. I have released the following titles, both mysteries. I took them because I was running out of interesting books to read, but I found other books so decided to release them. Both are clean scans.

Pipsqueak
Death in Vineyard Waters

If no one wants them, I will take them back in a few days. I am also about to upload, probably in the next two days, the following, also mysteries.

The Big Knockover (Finally!)
Celtic Riddle

The Big Knockover had the mangled page numbers and headers that I asked for help with earlier. The solution worked perfectly and I am almost done with it. It is short stories by Dashiell Hammet. I recommend it for fans of pulps or good mysteries.