[bksvol-discuss] Reading words in Rank spelling

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 23:35:35 -0400

Well, perhaps my question wasn't clear.

I want to know how to get Kurzweil to read the word highlighted in the rank
spelling box.

For example, I had a name in a book I was editing that is spelled Kai.  But
was pronounced by Kurzweil when I arrowed down on it, Key.  It is actually
pronounced Kay, so wasn't sure if I could safely ignore all or not.

How do I get it to spell out the word that is in the Misspelled box?

This is in Rank Spelling.  I can get it to spell the words in the regular
spell check.  Thanks.
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

If a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is
anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

      -- Edgar Watson Howe