[bksvol-discuss] Re: Reading

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 14:58:41 -0500

Hi Angel,
Whenever my JAWS tells me that there is a space marker, I delete it and put in a regular space by hitting the space bar. HTH!
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Angel Murphy
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 11:33 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Reading

I have a question about reading. While I am reading a book my jaws reads the file. But it says space marker. An it even does it while it isn't on all punctuation. How do I stop it from doing that?

Sent from my iPod To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to