[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ramble on children's books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 00:39:02 -0700 (PDT)

Valerie, if you'll send some titles I'll check the library journal reviews and
School library journal (or whatever its name is.  pages. They give reading
level by grade and by age.
WhenI did the list that john is doing, I included reading level. I thought John
had a section for children's books additions.